FrancigenaWays.com is a truly international, friendly and well-travelled multicultural team of professionals. We are a cycling and walking holiday specialist with many years of experience organising tours on the Via Francigena pilgrim trail and the St Francis Way to Rome, as well as the Camino de Santiago.
Our offices are located at:
- 22 Blackpitts, D08 P3K4, Dublin 8, Ireland (main office) Please note phones are answered from our main office in Dublin, from 9am to 5pm (GMT).
- 405 Lexington Avenue, Chrysler Building, 25th & 26th Floor, Manhattan, New York, 10174
- 90 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9RZ
- Palazzo Valadier, Piazza del Popolo, 18, 187 Rome
- Levels 20 & 21, Tower 2 Darling Park, 201 Sussex Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
- 9, rue du Quatre Septembre, 75002 Paris
- Gomez Ulla 6, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Galicia, Spain
Book your flights and we’ll join the dots.
We also organise cycling and walking tours on the Camino de Santiago at CaminoWays.com, as well as many other exciting walking trails in Europe and beyond on TrekkingBug.com. Our latest addition is IrelandWays.com, offering fantastic cycling and walking tours on the Wild Atlantic Way and across Ireland.
FrancigenaWays.com is part of Greenlife Tours Ltd: Travel Agent’s Licence No. TA 0756
The FrancigenaWays.com dedicated Customer Care team will take the stress out of researching and planning your Via Francigena, Camino to Rome; and take care of every detail. We will provide you with all the information and advice you need before, during and after your trip; and customise your itinerary so it is perfect for you.
Over the years, we have built a great relationship with local service providers and our tours keep in harmony with local culture and traditions, as well as respecting the environment. This is an integral part of our ethos and we hope you share this vision with us. 10 reasons to travel with us.
Our talented team has fist-hand experience on the Via Francigena, this is why we are so good at what we do. Talk to us, we think you will agree!