If you are a group leader or member of a walking club or hiking society looking to organise an exciting group tour, we can help. Our specialist team has been organising treks for many walking clubs and hiking societies across Europe.
Your walking club can enjoy a very unique experience trekking one of the sections of the Via Francigena in Switzerland, France, Italy or the UK. Some of the most popular Via Francigena tours for groups include walking in Tuscany, through the beautiful Tuscan countryside from Lucca to Siena; walking into Rome from Viterbo and trekking along Lake Geneva and across the Alps and Great St Bernard Pass.
How we can help your walking club:
- Tailored itinerary by our travel specialist
- Hotel accommodation
- Luggage transfers from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers
- Certified guide if required
- Presentation to your group
- 1 person free of charge (minimum number applies)